Thursday, January 20, 2011

For all of you suffering in the depths of frozen Wisconsin...

I was told to upload some pictures of sun and life. So I walked around campus a little bit after class today and snapped a few. The campus is incredible, there are gardens everywhere and every building has a courtyard in the middle. And don't worry, I'm surviving the weather. Today it was about 78 degrees with a beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine :)


 I have a bunch of classes in this building- Language building

 Behind/in front of the Centro Social (Union kind of thing)


 Spiderman was on campus to advertise for the Superhero themed party tonight


 Meditation garden that I found today! So pretty



 La Hacienda- awesome building, they say it's haunted! 




 The sun!
 The other building where I have my classes- Humanities- it's my favorite! 



 Ignacio Bernal dorm- it looks like a palace


 Fountain in the big open meeting area in front of the Union

 These are for Jolyn

A stray cat. Don't worry, I did not touch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment